Thursday, June 23, 2011

Become a Fan of Fuji Digital 3D Products?

Fuji Digital 3D


I was a kid I was very fond of Alice in Wonderland author Lewis Carroll. I imagine that MarchHare magic hole. Why can not I meet the Mad Hatter and the Red Queen? But I know they are fantastic, and they grow only when.

My real life Alice in Wonderland - I did not know to bring Tim Burton's 3D film of his. My dream has been achieved after many years. This is the first in the world of 3D. This is the first time Alice came to a magical world that I feel is the real point is like. It's such a great thing that someone is me personally on the scene.

To be honest, the 3D I have ever not interested. In turn, a 3D experience that is no surprise as to. Fuji FINEPIX REAL 3D W1 - Suddenly I remember a friend told me once that digital 3D camera.

This is different from the common room is a fact. Said large and heavy. 3D W1, this is the month with the image sensor and 3X optical zoom Fujinon two double normal digital camera. It is reasonable to look stronger.

In fact, it looks good. It does not seem to get complicated. This is not a decorative design. It is a digital camera, equipped with a folded optical system that is widely used in mobile phones. We also have a lens cover that protects the surface of the lens.

I was told and set up a company of Fuji's 3D system. Photo Paper FINEPIX REAL 3D V1 3D - Digital Camera 3D W1, with the exception of the 3D digital photo frame. I went back to the magical world, I put the SD card containing the images to 3D 3D SD V1 slot.

You can view images in the form of shelter. We can not be obtained because the effect of 2D and 3D environments in general. I do not think people will be impressed by the scene is always lively. The type 3D/2D 8.0, you can wander the world in 3D. You feel bad that the small screen of mobile phones is not. You can feel tired eyes from the boundary between the large-screen TV.

By touching a button you can change the status of 3D and 2D. You can adjust the image by pressing the button control's appearance. I, by adjusting the angle of the 3D window, you learned that you can get a clear vision. You can do a simple remote control. Must be nice couch and control their backs on 3D V1.

After the observation, and I have a deep interest in 3D product. It now has become the new 3D movies? Perhaps you, please consider purchasing a digital camera and 3D picture frames. Then, enjoy 3D movies - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, noted childhood and my memories of.

No comments:

Post a Comment